- Novare has this month been featured in both the Air New Zealand inflight magazine KiaOra and M2 Magazine in a feature on the designs nominated for the world architecture festival. Check out the Te Rewa Rewa Bridge in the Air NZ feature on New Plymouth and the write up on the Turanganui Bridge in M2 magazine recently nominated in the Future Infrastructure Category Awards.
- An article on Lower Hatea Bridge was published in Bridge Design & Engineering in May 2017 about the effective design of a movable bridge.
"Upward Mobility," Bridge Design & Engineering, no. 87, pp. 46-48, 2017.
- Lower Hatea Bridge was mentioned as a Case Study in March 2017 edition of TheStructuralEngineer as an example of successful conception, design and delivery of a moving structure
"Making big things move," TheStructuralEngineer, vol. 95, no. 3, pp. 32-33, March 2017.
- LightPath / Canada Street Bridge by Monk MacKenzie with GHD, Novare Design and LandLAB in association won the John Scott Award for Public Architecture, and Planning and Urban Design Award at the 2016 New Zealand Architecture Awards.
- Te Ara I Whiti (Light Path) also won the Supreme Award, Highly Commended - Big Bike Bling Award and Innovation Hub Award at Bike to the Future Awards 2016
- GHD, Novare Design, Monk MacKenzie and NZTA were awarded the "Silver Award of Excellence" by ACENZ for Canada Street Cycle Bridge in recognition of an outstanding project.
- An article on Canada Street Cycle Bridge was published in August/September 2016 edition of Engineering Insight - IPENZ about the challenges and solutions, and the positive impact it has on the community.
IPENZ. (2016, August/September). Te Ara I Whiti. Engineering Insight, 36-39.
- Novare Design have been awarded ISO 9001 accreditation, recognising the exceptional standard of quality we adhere to.
- Bridge Design & Engineering published a news article on Canada Street Cycle Bridge talking about the technical aspects of the bridge.
Bridge Web. (2015, November). Steel cycle bridge swoops over Auckland highway. Bridge Design & Engineering, 17.
- Novare Design are pleased to announce the opening of our Auckland office, incorporating the structures team of Peters & Cheung Ltd. We are excited about having a permanent presence in the Auckland area that will improve the service we provide to our Auckland projects. Duncan Peters is managing our Auckland office and will continue to be involved in the practice.