Novare Design’s project management expertise compliments our civil and structural design skills. We often are asked by our clients to project manage all aspects of our civil engineering projects from inception to physical works delivery, and this includes:
- Managing client in house inputs from various internal client managers to support the project outcomes of our client, including regular progress reporting to our clients.
- Managing project teams of external consultants such as geotechnical engineers, resource consent planners, land surveyors and site investigation contractors to provide relevant inputs to our civil design teams and develop appropriate documentation for the submission of Resource Consent applications, Building Consent applications, tender and construction documentation. Managing in house resources to deliver relevant project inputs to comply with project timelines. Preparing project resource timelines and Gantt charts.
- Preparing Schedule of Quantities, Basis of Payments and Contract document front end inputs for construction projects.
- Run tender processes, including tender advertising, document issue, responding to tender queries, issuing notices to tenders to update tender document changes and running tender evaluation processes, including provision of expert tender evaluation members and technical inputs.
- Managing the implementation of physical works including, Engineer to Contract and Engineer’s Representative roles, Principal’s Representative roles, running site meetings, issuing contract instructions, monitoring progress and contract costs, dealing with contract variations, evaluation contractor claims, issuing payment certificates.
- Project close outs including the inspection, reporting and issue of defects to be remedied, issuing of Certificates of Practical Completion, maintenance period observations and issuing Defects Liability Certificates.
- Completing construction monitoring and quality inspection checks, issuing Producer Statements for Construction Review (PS 4), and the production of as built drawings for client records.
- We can manage the design and construction process for your project and ensure that your expectations are met or exceeded.